8 mo old Mari is pulling Paris's tail

Friday, February 25, 2011

Amari loves to scream help!

Amari loves to scream help!
So much that she was saying it in her sleep last night. About the 5th time I went to get her out of her crib and brought her to bed with us. Good thing we upgraded to king size.
I have a lot of homework and packing to do... we will be moving in 1 to 2 weeks. We don't know the exact date, would have been March 5th but my honey's squad leader signed a form in the wrong place and he had to start over. I am praying the transition to retired soldier goes well for him. And that he figures out exactly what he wants to do as he is still young and how much effort he will put into it.
Wish me luck today. I don't feel like doing anything, but as I explain to 15 year old stepdaughter Gabrielle, that doesn't mean I don't have to. I still have to.
The photo is Amari sitting her stuffed bear into her space saver high chair. Which is on the ground right now. Ah, moving.
She's going for a nap right now. I did end up cleaning and organizing our room and the living room. I will reward myself with a 1 hour slice of her nap and if she's not awake then, study for a half hour. Then she'll have to get up. I'm thinking some park time for Amari her brother and I at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment