8 mo old Mari is pulling Paris's tail

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello, my name is Rosamond.

I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself. I was (and am) a daughter first. My father is a Lutheran minister turned soldier. My mother has done a little of nearly everything but is now going back to college. I am a sister too. I have 3 sisters and 2 half-brothers.
I became a wife in 2006. Instantly I was a stepmom. Soon I was a mama too. Altogether we have 5 kids. We have full custody of my husbands kids from a previous relationship. They were never married. It's likely you will hear quite a bit about this by reading my blogs.
I worked as a Pharmacy Technician from the time I was 20 to 24. I liked it but was ready for something more, so now I am also a nursing student. I'm sticking with the healthcare field which will never disappear.
Please wish me luck! I have to be in class 80 hours a month in order to get help with childcare for our soon to be 4 year old and 16 month old which translates into 19 credit hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment